Benefits Of Cupping
The Smart Cupper™ is an incredible tool for pain management, sports injuries, muscle tension, and myofascial release. It's super lightweight, portable, and super easy to use, so you can take it with you everywhere.
Tired Of Muscle Pain And Aches?
Meet the Smart Cupper™
Unlike traditional cupping devices, the intelligent Smart Cupper™ is a combination of dynamic suction, smart massage, and red light therapy all in an elegant and compact design.
Used By Many Famous Athletes
One Charge Can Last Up To 7 Days.
What to do before cupping:
Water is essential for your health, especially for your lymphatic system. Cupping supports your lymphatic system. Your lymphatic system clears away cellular waste from your body and it needs plenty of water to do this effectively.
Eat an hour or so before your appointment.
3. Recover from sunburn.
When you receive cupping, it will feel like that area is warmer than normal. Neither the cup nor the extra heat will feel good on sunburned skin. Apply some soothing aloe and wait until your skin has recovered before your next cupping appointment.
4.Don’t exfoliate aggressively.
Exfoliating removes a layer of dead skin, which makes your skin extra sensitive. Wait a couple days after aggressive exfoliation treatment before receiving cupping.
What to do after cupping or a cupping massage:
1. Drink a lot of water.
Water helps flush your lymphatic system of the cellular waste that cupping helps release from your tissues.
2. Stay warm.
Try to cover the area(s) where you received cupping.
You may feel more tired than normal or experience flu-like symptoms after cupping (headache or general body aches). This is a temporary reaction by your immune system to the cellular waste that cupping helps release.
4. Don't cup in the same spot
We don't suggest cupping in the same spot untill your last cupping mark has faded away.
What to avoid after cupping or a cupping massage:
For 4-6 hours post cupping, avoid exposure to:
1. Caffeine, alcohol, sugary foods and drinks, dairy, and processed meats
These foods slow down your body’s ability to process the treatment.
2. Hot showers, saunas, hot tubs and strong air conditioning
After cupping, your skin will be more sensitive to temperature in the areas where the cups were placed. Give your skin time to recover. If possible, shower with filtered water to avoid reintroducing unnecessary chemicals onto your skin.
3. Intense exercise
Cold and windy conditions.
4. While fasting.
You shouldn't use cupping while fasting becuase the body is usally weaker.
To learn more about cupping visit: https://www.healthline.com/health/cupping-therapy#research
About The Smart Cupper
About The Smart Cupper
Frequently asked questions:
1. "Does cupping hurt?"
Cupping is relatively painless and safe although patients are left with bruising at the location of the cups that can take a number of days to clear.
2. "Does the bruising hurt?"
They very rarely hurt. Bruises are caused by impact trauma that breaks capillaries in the injured area. But there is NO compression or impact trauma when cupping is done correctly.
Other benifits from cupping:
• Stimulates oxygenation and detoxification of blood
• Detoxifies metabolic debris in muscle tissue, fascia, and skinTreats chronic joint pain, muscle pain, menstrual disorders, and fatigue
• Boosts the immune system by improving lymphatic flow
• Calms the nervous system and reducing stress
• Accelerates blood circulation to the muscles, organs, and brain
• Activates the secretion of synovial fluid in joints
• Regulates the digestive system
• Stimulates the middle layers of skin for increased toning effects
• Warms areas of stagnation that cause pain or infertility
• Reduces cellulite and stretch marks
• Helps to promote lymphatic drainage
• Can be used on many different parts of the body
• Effective myofascial release
• Saves you time and money visiting spas and massage parlors
Our team our working hard to ensure quick and safe deliveries. However due to an influx in demand, combined with supply chain shortages, shipping may take longer than usual. Estimated shipping times are calculated at checkout. Please allow 1 - 2 business days to process your order.
If you are unhappy with the product for any reason contact us for a full hastle-free refund, love it or your money back.